Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Somethings Wrong

I know yall been waiting "patiently" so here ya go BRATS............................................








Safaree got in his car and drove home. He had never felt so hurt in his life. He would have never thought that a woman would abort his baby, even after she bought the idea to him and he said no. But here it was ;this was something that was real and was hitting him hard, right in his heart.
He pulled into the drive way of the house and forgot all about Nicki, and how she must feel that he was ignoring her and didn't tell her about Lauren. His mind was every where and just couldn't believe that this was happening.
He turned the car off and rested his head against the steering wheel. He felt himself about to cry again and wasn't going to fight it. He sat there letting his tears out for as long as he needed to.

Nicki pulled into her drive way and seen SB's car. She parked in the garage so she didn't see that he was still in the car when she pulled up. She got of the car and went inside of the house.

"Safaree",she yelled, but got no response. She walked upstairs and looked in his room but he wasn't there. She looked in her room,the guest rooms, the hall bathroom, the kitchen, the game room and the basement but he was no where to be found. She went to call his phone, but quickly remembered that it was dead. She opened the door and looked around to see if he was outside. She saw something black that looked like it was in the front seat of his car and decided to go see what it was. She walked over to his car and bent down to peek inside. She saw Safaree in the car and stood there just looking at how hurt he looked. She opened his door and rubbed her hand down his back.

"Faree?", she said softly.

"hmmmm", he responded.

"come inside of the house baby." She reached in the car and grabbed his hand. To her surprise he didn't stop her or pull away. He got out of the car, she reached in to get his keys, locked the door and grabbed his hand to take him into the house. When they got inside,  Safaree walked straight upstairs. Nicki sighed feeling lost in not knowing what to do or say to him. She loved him and didn't want him to feel the way he was feeling, but yet didn't know how to make the situation better at this point. It wasn't fair at all that she had to be in the middle of this, and that it might somehow affect her relationship with her man. She walked into the kitchen but no longer had an appetite. She made sure everything was off downstairs, grabbed two bottles of water and headed up stairs.
She walked to Safaree's room to see if he wanted to talk and to give him a bottle of water.
She opened his door and saw that he was not in there. "Maybe he's in the bathroom" she thought. Nicki went into her room to get out of her clothes and to get ready for bed. She looked at her bed and noticed SB snuggled underneath of her blanket, lying completely still. She felt horrible. Nicki took off her pants and her shirt and crawled in the bed. She pulled SB to her chest and just held him there as she felt the tears hit her bare skin.

"Just let it out baby, let it out", she told him and thats exactly what he did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's House

Lauren sat on her balcony staring into the darkness. She couldn't believe what had happened, and felt like her breath had been pulled from her body.  She felt useless and felt like no one really understood why she did it. She got why SB was so mad,  but she couldn't understand why Nicki was so upset and didn't stay to make sure she was alright. The tears never stopped falling from her eyes and her head hadn't stopped hurting since she started crying. She had already took 4 pills but her headache wasn't getting any better.

"what the hell is wrong with me", she asked herself, "how stupid are you to just blatantly hurt someone like that"? She continued to question herself as she began to feel her headache getting worse. She stood up and walked into her bedroom to lay on the bed. She sat at the edge of her queen sized bed and stared down at her hands. She watched as the tears fell and hit her skin. Lauren felt like she fucked up and would never be able to fix it. She killed her child and slowly felt like she was dying on the inside. No matter what she thought about her mind continued to take her back to that day she went to the clinic.
She walked to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. All she saw was a useless person, who kept hurting the people she loved.  Her head began to hurt worse than what it already did. She reached and opened up the medicine cabinet and grabbed the bottle of Percocets. She opened the bottle and froze. She stared at them through her tears, took 4 more and stood there contemplating on what she should to do. She took two more pills and walked back to her room and sat on the bed. All she could think about was her baby and what she had did to SB. Lauren picked up her phone and dialed SB's number but got no response. She called again and again but still no answer. "WHY THE FUCK ISN'T HE ANSWERING ME??" She screamed. She was becoming lighted headed and began crying harder. "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME, ALL I WANTED WAS TO BE HAPPY" She picked up her phone again and dialed Nick's number.

"Hello" Nicki said lowly

"Nicki why won't SB answer hisssss phone", she slurred her words.

"Lauren really?? He doesn't want to talk to you right now and honestly neither do I", Nicki said .Nicki got out of bed slowly so that she wouldn't wake SB and walked out of the room.

"Nicki please!! I just wanna tell him im sorry, I Love him, I didn't mean to hurt him I didn't know what else to do"

"You just need to leave him alone Lauren, he doesn't want to talk to you, and I don't agree with what you did either."

"NO! I NEED HIM AND HE NEEDS ME! WE NEED EACH OTHER!", Lauren screamed.

"What are you talking bout Lauren, if he needs any body its me, he needs to stay away from you if anything you destroyed him and I have to live with it now NOT YOU!"

" Ni-ni-ni-nicki my heeaadd hurts", Lauren cried. She wobbled to the bathroom as she began to loose balance and sat on the toilet.

"Then go take some medicine and lay down, you need to chill out and just get some rest"

"I took medicine already DAMMIT, ALMOST HALF THE BOTTLE. Its not working"

"WHATTT??? HALF OF WHAT BOTTLE??"

"My bottle of percocets, thats all I have for headaches", Lauren said.

"LAUREN!! HOW MANY DID YOU TAKE"

"Whooaa whoaah nic stop yelling, your making me dizzy, and idk about 7 or 8 thats not alot"

"7 or 8??? Are you fucking kidding me Lauren???!!"

"No! Actually it was about 9 or 10. And you know what i think I will go get some rest, i'm sleepy"

"NO LAUREN STAY ON THE PHONE" Nicki hurriedly and quietly ran into the room and started putting her clothes on. Nicki sat the phone on the edge of the bed and went to retrieve her sneakers.

"BOOM" A loud crash came through the phone and made Nicki jump and cause SB to stir. Nicki ran to the phone and grabbed it.

"LAUREN?? LAUREN? LAUREN?" The line then went dead. Nicki began to panic. She scrolled through her phone for Candi's name and hit send. But got no answer. She hung up the phone and tried to think who she could call for help.

"Think Nicki Think", she said to herself. SB sat up and struggled to open his eyes.

"Nicki whats going on?", SB said. Nicki walked over to SB, kissed him and grabbed her jacket.

"Somethings wrong with Lauren, I need to go make sure shes ok ill be back" Nicki walked out of the room and closed the door. She stood at the top of the step and tried to figure out who she could call. "What the fuck is going on" SB got out of the bed and threw his jacket on and followed behind Nicki.

"I really need to call somebody to go with me but idk who" she mumbled to herself. She walked down the steps as she scrolled through her phone to see who she could call. Her eyes grew wide as she came across this name. She didnt want to to call this person but she really needed someone who lived closer to Lauren than she did to get there and be with her until she arrived. She took a deep breath and walked down the rest of the steps. She got to the door and dialed the number.

SB came out of the room and headed down the steps.

"Hello"

"Drake I need your help please"

"Nicki?"

"YES! I need you right now, please tell me that your home.", Nicki said as she walked out the house. SB heard her say Drakes name and  became pissed all over.

"Yeah of coarse im home whats up? Everything alright are you ok?"

"No I need you to meet me at Laurens house somethings wrong and I won't be able to get there for at least 20-25 minutes I need you to go over there and see whats wrong, ill be there as soon as I can."

"Ok nic, anything for you"

"uhm ok Thank you Im on my way" She hung up the phone, jumped in the car and pulled off.

SB waited for Nicki to pull off to walked out of the house. He got inside of his car and followed behind her, not knowing where she was going.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Laurens House

Drake pulled up to Laurens house 5 minutes later. He got out of the car and went to knock on the door. He continued to bang on the door but got no answer. He walked around to Laurens living room window and looked inside to see if he could see her, but she was no where in sight. He picked up the biggest rock he could find and launched it at the window and watched it shatter. He climbed in and looked around but didnt see her.

"LAUREN!!!" He yelled. "LAUREN WHERE ARE YOU" but no one answered. He ran up the steps and walked into Laurens room.

"Lauren you in here"? He walked towards the bathroom and saw her laying on the floor.

"OH SHIT"!!! He ran over to her and saw her head was bleeding. He pulled out his phone and dialed 911. As soon as he hung up he heard Nicki pull up in front of the house. He got up and ran downstairs to unlock the door.
Nicki got out of the car and ran inside the house.

"Where is she Drake?" Nicki said out of breath.

"Upstairs, she's unconcious and she's bleeding from her head I called 911 and they're on their way"

"OH MY GOD!!!" Nicki dashed up the steps and grabbed a towel out of the hall closet. She heard Drake comming up the steps and turned around.

"NO! you stay downstairs so when the ambulance come you show them up here"

"Ok"

Nicki ran into Laurens bathroom and saw Lauren laying flat out on the floor. She started to cry as she bent down and rubbed her face. She wiped her tears and took the towel, lifted Laurens head and applied pressure to where Lauren had hit her head. Nicki grabbed her wrist to check her pulse and noticed it was very slow.

"Stay with me Lauren please, I need you to stay with me, I can't lose you", Nicki said as she cried for her best friend. She felt really bad about everything that was happening and wanted so bad for everything to be over. She looked around to try and figure out what happened. She looked  up by the sink and noticed a bottle of Perocets that only had 2 left in the bottle.

"Oh God Lauren why?", Nicki said as she cried.

She looked at the edge of the sink and noticed that there was blood on it that had dripped down onto the floor. She figured she hit her head on the way down, when she began to loose consciousnesses. She heard the door open and heard people coming up the steps. Drake walked in with the EMT's behind him. They came in and sat their equipment down.

"Hello Ms. I'm Tiffanie, and this is my partner Sean", The lady said. "I need you to tell me what happened "

"Well, we were on the phone and she was saying that her head was hurting so I told her to go and take some medicine, but then she said she had taken 9 or 10 already and that they weren't working. I heard a loud bang then the phone went dead so I called my friend over here to get her before I was able to and when i got here he told me that she was bleeding from her head. So I suppose she hit her head when she passed out." Nicki was trying to control her tears but it was becoming very hard.  

"OK ma'am, i need you to calm down and tell me her name and your name", Tiffanie said.

"Uhmm my name is Nicki and that's Lauren", she said rubbing Lauren's face.

While Tiffanie was checking Lauren's head, Sean was putting a collar around her neck to steady her spine just in case of any spinal injury.  After that, they immediately supplied Lauren with oxygen because her breathing was shortening. They put Lauren on the stretcher and strapped her down as they began to carry her down and out the door. Drake walked over to Nicki and pulled her into a hug because she was crying uncontrollably. " Everything is gonna be ok", He told her. Nicki pulled back and wiped her face.

"Thank you for helping me. Im gonna ride with her to the hospital I dont need you to come" Nicki said.

"But I wanna make sure that your OK. I dont wanna leave you there alone, i dont mind following you"

"Ok thats fine." Nicki walked outside and got into the ambulance and they headed to the hospital. Drake was right behind them. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Hospital

They rolled Lauren into the emergency room as Nicki tried to go back there with her but they wouldn't let her. 
"Please let me go back there with her PLEASE", Nicki cried.

"Nicki its ok, she'll be ok" Drake said as he walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"How can you be so sure drake, she took damn near a whole bottle of pills" She wrapped her arms around drakes waist and hugged him back. 

SB walked into the hospital and stopped dead in his tracks. His blood boiled at the sight of Nicki wrapped in drakes arms crying.  He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Nicki you have to stop crying, its not going to make you feel better if you keep thinking about Lauren's condition, so just try to calm down", Drake squeezed nicki tighter and kissed her on the top of her head. 

"I cant Drake, I feel like its my fault! Maybe if I would have just not showed up at her house she would be okay. The only reason we're in this hospital is because I felt the need to pop up at her house and blurt out information that I probably should have kept for me and her to talk privately. Now she's hurt herself and i feel like its all because of me" Nicki cried into Drakes chest as he stood there and held her.

"So your doing shit behind my back to huh?" SB said in a low tone, but the hurt in his voice was apparent. 

"FAREE!', Nicki pushed away from Drake and ran over to SB. 

"What the fuck is he doing with you?" He asked.

"Baby I needed someone to go check on Lauren until I got there, he was the closest so I called and asked him to meet me over there. How did you know I was here?"

"I followed you here because you said something was wrong. But NOT ONCE did you ask me to come with you WHY Nicki?? Why is everyone snaking around doing shit behind my fucking back!!!", SB yelled.

"Baby im not sneaking around behind your back, I know how your feeling right now about Lauren and I didnt think you would want to come, I told you I would be back."

"I WOULD RATHER YOU ASK ME THEN TO ASK THIS MUTHAFUCKA WHO PUT HIS HANDS ON AND DISRESPECTED YOU. " SB looked up at Drake and walked towards him. "I told you to stay the fuck away from her didn't I??"

"And what makes you think im gonna listen to what the fuck you say nigga. You obviously not doing ya job cause shawty called me telling me she needed me. Not you!" Drake said. SB cocked his fist back and launched it into drakes face. Drake hit the floor within a blink of an eye. 

"OH MY GOD NO SB STOP!!!",Nicki yelled. She pushed SB back and looked him in his eyes. She saw anger, hurt and pure evil all at once. 

"SO YOUR PROTECTING HIM TOO!!?? WHY DOES EVERYONE WANNA KEEP HURTING ME? WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE THATS SO FUCKING BAD THAT EVERYBODY IS DOING SHIT TO ME, NOT CARING HOW IM GOING TO FEEL." SB was heated. 

"SB you didnt do anything please calm down, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to be here with Lauren and I didn't know who else to call." Nicki found herself crying all over, not sure where SB's head wasw but was scared to find out.

"NO FUCK THAT IF NOONE CARES ABOUT ME AND MY FEELINGS THEN IMMA STOP CARING FOR EVERYONE ELSES FEELINGS TOO. I DONT NEED THIS", SB turned around and began to walk out of the hospital. Nicki ran up and grabbed his arm and tried to stop him from leaving.

"No, no, no, no where are you going Faree", Nicki asked afraid of his answer.

"Let go of me Nicki"

"No! Im not going to let go! Tell me where your going!" Nicki demanded.

"Away from everything and everybody that keeps making me feel like im nothing."

"Safaree, I dont make you feel that way baby I love you please dont leave me, Im sorry", Nicki cried. 

"Im sorry to Nic", SB pulled nicki's hand from his arm and continued to walk out of the hospital.

"THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING!" Nicki was losing it. She turned around and saw Drake wiping his face.

"Why the fuck would you say that to him?? What the hell is wrong with you??" Nicki asked.

"I didn't mean to say that, it came out wrong he got in my face and I jus....." he was cut off by Nicki.

"Save it! I dont even know why I called you. All you do is fuck up everything in my life"

"You dont mean that Nic" Drake said.

"Oh but I do nigga" She walked towards the doors and pulled out her phone.

"Where are you going??" Drake questioned.

"Don't worry about it! Im grown and I don't need you around me so stay away"

"But your the one who called me telling me you needed me"

"IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE" she said. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" she walked into the girls bathroom and slammed the door. She walked over to the mirror and stared at herslef. "What the fck is going on??" she said to herself. Her eyes were red from crying and didn't feel like the tears were going to stop anytime soon. She grabbed some tissue and walked back out into the waiting area in the hospital. She looked around and saw that Drake was gone. Nicki sighed in relief and went to go sit down and wait for the doctors to give her word on how Lauren was doing. The thought of her losing her Best friend and her Man ran through her mind. She couldnt stop thinking about Lauren or Safaree. The tears felt heavy as they fell and hit the top of her jacket. She wasn't prepared for everything that had just took place. Nor was she prepared for what was coming next........................................................ 








**O_o FIX YA FACES!!!!!! WELP.....TELL ME WHAT YA THINK.......*on to writing the next chapter*













   















































14 comments:

  1. Like i seriously had to fix my face LOL! WTF is coming next??!! More drama?? Whooiii!!! As usual Drake is such an ass, can't like him for too long. I hope SB just needs a cooling out session and nothing permanent cause<<<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yooooo this was amazing writing! You did great. I was wondering when SB was gone pop up on them hugging, I thought at the house. Lol awww my poor Lauren. I hope she makes it...kinda. My Safaree pooh is all sad and angry. Me no like, fix him. Nicki is so emotional and confused right now! Post soon coon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. youuuuu stepped your length upppp bew yeaaahhhhhhh! buddy! lol but i loved it a liddle drama but whats a story without a liddle good drama?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'M GONNA CRY. THINGS JUST CAME TUMBLING DOWN AND SPIRALING OUTTA CONTROL OUTTA NO WHERE. AWWWWWWWWWW POOR LAUREN JUST COULDN'T COPE WITH HURTING THE ONES SHE LOVES THE MOST. SMH AND POOR SB HE JUST THINK THAT NOBODY WANTS HIM. I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR NIC BECAUSE SHE IS LITERALLY CAUGHT UP IN THE MIDDLE AND WANTS TO BE THERE FOR BOTH OF THEM. POST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG like im deadass in tears, this shit so freaking sad *wipes tears* Like SB is in his car crying his eyes out ='''{ Aw SB crying on Nic's chest, Mi SOD! Aw poor Lauren she just in a hole, i feel so bad for her. Oh lord i hope she doesnt over dose, thats a lot of pills she taking. Did she really just ask Y he not answering?! Nicki dont be to ruff on her, she's sorry. Oh NO just wut i thought... she over dosed lord let her be ok, i know she was wrong but dont let her be to bad off. Oh great its Drake she called now SB mad at that, that cant end good *reads on* Omg i hope Lauren is ok, WTF Drake is so fuckn messy I CANT STAND HIM thats Y SB knocked him the fuck OUT!! Oh no SB left... bring him bck!!
    Great ass come bck, POST ASAP!!

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THIS IM DONE!!!
    *calms down*
    Ok well everybody need to calm down i could give flying fuck what happens to Drake tbh. I dont want sad Onikafaree i want happy Onikafare! Anyways good chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHMY.. NOOOOOOOOO. [calms down]
    I read this at 3am and was crying..
    I hope Lauren's going to be okay. Aw Safaree, feeling like nobody cares about him or his feelings :( URGH Drake
    Poor Nic she's trying to be there for everyone and ended up super upset :( I hope SB comes back SOON and everything is okay with Lauren ;/ GWORL. your writing >>>>>>>>>>>>>> post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Poor Lauren, Poor Nic, Poor SB... This is all just so sad. I hope everyone is okay. UGH Drake just had to blurt that shit out. -_- I feel for them all. Just fix this. Fix everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Em Ghee!! Everybody is hurting and everybody is blaming themselves :( I hope Lauren is ok. And Drake always got to mess some up -_- I hope Nicki, Sb, and Lauren come to an agreement soon. I loved this post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOMMGGGG NOOOOOOOOOO!Poor Nic, SB, and Lauren! :''''( Im sittin here at 4am all teary eyed n shit.Oh, FUCK DRAKE! He STAY messin stuff up! Im a new reader, i just found this today. wowowowowowowowwoooowww. I hope your gonna continue posting this story is amazing! *Waits for you to post a chapter saying this was all in Nicki's dream and Onikafaree is really happy* :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wtf is wrong w. lauren?! and imma fuck drake up!! ugh!!! and Safaree needs to listen to Nicki, ND he betta NOT do nothing stupid

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwwwwwwww!!!!! That's all i can really say. Like wowwwwwww. I am literally in tears right now. Straight crying like a little BITCH. I got a headache and awl. It just seems do damn real. Like wowwwwwwwwwww. Safaree crying in the car, then he's crying on Nic's chest. Like MI SOD! He is so hurt and Nic is hurt too. I feel bad for all of the
    But I feel the worst for Nic idk y. That's a lot for her to absorb.
    Omg, poor Lauren is goin through it! She beating herself up. Why she callin safaree like that she act like she got feelings for him. Oh lord. I hope she don't. Wowwww not her overdosing, like wut??? Damn, Nic called Drake punk ass. FUCK. Lowkey if she didn't call him Lauren would died, so I guess it's acceptable. Please let Lauren be ok. Ugh drake always Tryna get close to Nic, it's crazy.
    Drake mouth to smart, I'm glad he got punched. But safaree gotta understand that Nic is going through a lot I wish he wouldn't have blew up like that. I hope he doesn't do anything crazy. I pray everything works out fine. Fix it gworl. Post soon.
    -@MinajFanDetroit

    ReplyDelete
  13. EXCUSE ME SIR *TAPING YOUR SHOULDER*...........but ummmmmm i dont seee a new post............so you better better post soon do you understand ....AND IF YOU END THIS STORY LIKE THAT STUPID HOE DID WE GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a nice day

    ReplyDelete