Thursday, February 9, 2012

An Innocent Heart


*Hey everybody I apologize for the wait, and telling you I was gonna post this day and this day and didn't..i did't know my week was gonna be as hectic as it was..I'm in the medical feild so its kicking my ass right now,but i'm getting through it. So im going to post on the weekends unless I have no homework one day, then i'll pot on a week day and let you all know...but here yall go...i hope yall like.*










3 Months earlier......


She sat on the couch, just as drunk as he was, staring into his eyes. They had been drinking every since the party started, and never seemed to stop unless they were staring at each other. The party started at 6 and it was now rolling in at about 11:30. Everybody was still dancing, drinking, laughing and having small talk, but they were the only ones that were sitting down just dazing at each other. He put his drink down and got up to sit next to her. 


"you have been staring at me all night", he whispered into her ear. 


His voice was sending unexpected chills throughout her entire body. She didn't know how to respond, so she turned her face towards his and kissed him on his neck softly. 


"but the only way you could tell I was staring at you was if you were staring at me also", she said throwing him off. She leaned back and noticed his dick was rock hard, buldging throught his sweat pants. She looked at him and gave him a sexy smirk. He leaned in and kissed her lips as he grabbed her hand, and pulled it towards him. He pushed her hand into his sweat pants to let her feel just how hard he was. She pulled her hand back quickly and looked around to see if anyone had just seen what happened. Luckily, everyone had made their way outside so they could have more space to dance and act like fools. He stood up and pulled her up with him. He took her hand and walked up the steps. 


When he found an empty room not caring what/who's room it was, they walked in closed and locked the door. With both of them drunk, neither one of them knew what they were about to do; but by his dick almost busting through his pants, and her biting her lip and giving him the sexiest look he had ever seen, neither one of them cared. She quickly pulled her shirt up over her head, following her sliding her tights right off, leaving her in only her bra and panties. By the time she had slid off her tights he was already naked, wasting no time. She walked around him and made her way to the middle of the bed. He followed her, letting his boxers fall to his ankles. He crawled onto the bed and immediatley pulled her panties off. He looked her in her eyes to make sure she was ok before he had his way with her. A simple nod is all he needed before he fucked her like she had never imagined............... 


"we shouldn't have done that"she said, realizing what had just happened, as she quickly put on her clothes.


"but we did it, and theres nothing we can do to take it back"


"lets just keep this between us ok, I don't want anyone to know about this"


"I won't tell if you won't tell", he joked.


"this isn't funny! This was a mistake", she yelled.


"Hey keep your voice down before somebody fucking hears you, then everyone will know"


"Whatever you know what, lets just pretend like this never happened", she said to him heading for the door.


"Ok fine with me, but that was too good for me to forget"


"yeah, yeah, yeah, your drunk and you probably won't remember how fucking great it was in the morning, but I'm leaving I'll uhhh see you when I see you", with that said she walked out of the room and into the bathroom at the end of the hall.


He laid back down on the bed and tried to think about what had just happened. He was so drunk that for a split second he forgot who he had just had sex with. He sat up and looked around the room. He looked at the dressers, the wall and the night stand and realized where he was. 


"OH SHIT!", he said as he left the room also.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nicki was at home enjoying her resting days before she had to return back to work. She was laying in the bed in her onesie eating her cranberries and almonds. Safaree had left about a hour ago to go pick up a few things for the house and for himself. Nicki had been replaying the last couple of weeks between Safaree and herself back in her head. She was relaxed,care free, happy and IN LOVE with someone she knew who treat her like the queen she was. Her thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of her cell phone.
"Hello?"


"IDC WHAT YOUR DOING, COME OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW!"


Nicki hung up the phone and ran downstairs. She was laughing so hard she had to stop and catch her breath before she tripped and fell down the steps. She got to the door and opened it, she tried to run but she was tackled to the floor.


"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Candi get off of me", nicki said in between her laughs.


"Oh so you think it's funny that you had me banging on your door in the cold and you and your stank ass man was ignoring me", Candi was tickling Nicki all over. She knew that tickling her would get her to confess and say she was sorry. 


"No-no-nooo I-I-I wasn't laughing Candi please stopppppp".


"Say sorry for keeping in the cold and ingnoring  me", Candi said.


"NO!", nicki screamed.


"Did you say no?",Candi asked. "If you say so" Candi began tickling her faster.


"OK OK OK IM SORRRYYYYYYYYY NOW STOPPPP"


"Tell me you love me", Candi said.


"I LOVE YOU DAMMIT NOW MOVE, IM ABOUT TO PEE ON MYSELF", Nicki said.


Candi got up and went to sit on the couch, while she watched Nicki run to the bathroom. Nicki came out smiling wanting to laugh some more.


"You so damn rude for doing me like that Nicki Mouse"


"Im sorry Candi, we were so tired and we just didn't feel like moving."


"Whatever", Candi said.


"So whats up?"


"I came to tell you what was going on with Lauren"


"Oh yeah, is she ok, shit is she alive?",Nicki asked.


"Yeah she's ok NOW. But when I got there she was on the verge of death. At least thats what it smelled like."


"You so wrong for that comment" Nicki said. "But what was wrong with her.


Candi shook her head not knowing how Nic was going to react.


"When I finally got her to tell me what was wrong with her she threw a pregnacy stick on the table in front of me"


Nicki's eyeslit up. "SHE'S PREGNANT", Nicki asked excited.


"No, well at least not anymore"


"What? Not anymore? She lost it?"


"Not exactly",Candi said.


Nicki sat and tried to think where Candi was going with this. 


"Are you trying to tell me what I think your telling me?"


"She had an abortion", Candi said.


"Oh my god. Why didn't she tell one us, she had to feel lost and scared and alone, I mean we love her, she couldn't have thought that we wouldn't be there for her" Nicki was confused.


"I asked her that, and she said that she was scared. She said that she didn't want to tell anyone because she knew how horribe it was."


"I wish I could have been there for her", Nicki said. "But wait, who was the baby daddy."


"She told me she doesn't know. She said they were drunk and it was some random dude at the party you threw a couple of months back." 


"She Fucked some random nigga in my house??!!!! Where??" Nicki was heated.


"Nic calm down, she didn't know what she was doing and she said in the guest room, but she probably don't remember."


"But my guest room is going through renovations right now, and I didn't have anyone at the party that yall didn't know, so who could she be talking about?"


"I have no idea, maybe she just doesn't want us to know", Candi said.


"But she doesn't have to lie about it"


"Your right but she's grown, it her life, and we can only help or be there for her if she lets us."


"I just feel kind of bad that I wasn't there to support her and be there when she made the decision",Nicki said.


"Yeah me too, but its done. And she doesn't want to talk about it so don't mention it to her unless she changes her mind."


"Ok I respect that, Imma call her later just to tell her I love her, thats probably what she needs to hear.",Nicki said.


"Yeah, but im going to go I have to go get a battery for my car."


"Alright well, call me later",Nicki said.


Candi got up and hugged Nicki as she walked to the door.She watched Candi pull off and went back inside the house. She laid on the couch and thought about how her best friend might have been feeling. She felt like she was a bad friend for not being able to be there for her when she knew that she should have been. She got up and went upstairs to retrieve her phone. She scrolled through her call log and called Lauren.She got no answer. She called a second time and still didn't get an answer. Nicki gotup and threw some pants and a t-shirt on and decided to go see her. She called Safaree to let him know she was going to Lauren's but she figured his phone was dead because it went straight to voicemail. She walked downstairs, grabbed her keys and her pocketbook and headed out the door.


------------------------------------------------------


Laurens House




Nicki pulled into Laurens driveway and noticed Safaree's car was there too.
"Oh he's here", Nicki said to herself,"well maybe i can find out early whats for dinner just in case I don't want what he's making."


She got out of the car and went to knock on the door. No one answered so she tried the knob, and found that it was unlocked. She walked in and looked around but didn't see anyone. She closed the door and walked past the living room into the kitchen but they weren't in the either. She walked up stairs and seen Lauren's door cracked open. She walked to the door and peeked in and saw Laurens patio door curtain flowing into the bedroom as if the door was open. She walked in the room and walked to the patio. She peeked out of the door and spotted SB and Lauren. SB was sitting on the padded bench while Lauren was resting in his arms. She was crying uncontrolably and from the side she saw tears streaming down SB's face.


"Uhmm hello?", Nicki said. Both SB and Lauren jumped at the sound of her voice. Nicki saw the both of their faces and immediatley became confused and worried. 


"What's going on, why are the both of you crying?",Nicki asked.


"Uhm nothing Nicki we're ok we were just haveing a heart to heart conversation and it got a little emotional", Safaree responded.


Nicki felt like they were hiding something from her and she didn't like that one bit.


"Since when do we all keep secrets away from each other now huh?", She asked folding her arms across her ches.


"Nic no one is keeping anything from you",Lauren said.


"Yeah Nicki Lauren's just going through something right now and she's hurting and needed someone to talk to" SB said.


"So why you couldn't call me Lauren huh? And I know you saw me calling and calling you for weeks, and you were just ignoring me? Did I do something",Nicki asked.


Laurens eyes began to fill with water again.


"No Nicki you didn't do anything"


"So then what is it. Why are you shutting me out and talking to everyone else. You talked to Candi, your talking to SB but no Nicki. Am I the only one who didn't know about the baby", she asked.


Laurens head snapped up to Nicki and she stood to her feet. She had a plead in her eyes that Nicki couldn't see.


"Wait, she knows about what happened to the baby",SB asked.


"Yes I know Candi told me! But I shouldn't have to hear it from her." Nicki yelled.


"Nicki please we can talk if you want, SB can leave and we can sit and talk",Lauren was on the verge of breaking down.


"Yeah Nicki I'll leave and you two can talk",SB said getting up about to walk out.


"NO! I don't want to force her to talk to me, but I would have been there for you Lauren, all you had to do was call me",Nicki couldn't understand why they were keeping secrets.


Lauren sat back down on the bench and began to prepare herself for the worse. There was nothing she could do at this point. 


"Nicki come on give her a break, she's going through alot already with the miscarraige and everything your not making it any better", SB said.


Nicki furrowed her eyebrows.


"Miscarraige??" Nicki asked.


"Yes miscarraige",SB replied.


"No, no, no Candi told me that you told her that you had an abortion?"


"What? No Nicki Lauren had a miscarr.......", he stopped.


Safaree put his hand up to his mouth and turned towards Lauren. 


"Lauren why would you tell Candi that you had an abortion?", he asked. 


Lauren was crying so much it barely looked like her eyes were open. 


"I'm sorry Safaree", Lauren said.


"Whats going on you two?",Nicki asked confused.


"SORRY FOR WHAT LAUREN!!!!!!!!?",he yelled.


"I never had a miscarraige" , she said lowly, but to Safaree it sounded like she screamed it directly into his ear. 


Safaree felt betrayed. He was beyond angry and beyond hurt. His eyes filled with water and seconds later the tears began to constantly flow down his face. His was staring at Lauren with a look in his eyes that had Lauren terrified.


Nicki walked up to Safaree and looked up at his face to see that he was in tears.


"Baby why are you crying?", She asked, but he didn't answer.


"Safaree please forgive me, I just couldn't have that baby"' Lauren said almost unable to speak.


" WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU HAD ANY RIGHT TO KILL MY CHILD." 


"What???", Nicki said.


" NOT ONLY DID YOU KILL MY CHILD, YOU LIED TO MY FACE AND TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD A FUCKING MISCARRAIGE. THERE IS SOMETHING REALLY WRONG WITH YOU FOR YOU TO GO AND DO SOME SICK SHIT LIKE THAT AND THEN TURN AROUND AND LIE TO MY FUCKING FACE." SB was furious. His heart was racing, his hands were balled into fists and he was sweating.


Nicki couldn't believe what she was hearing.


"Oh my god, oh my god.....so you were the father?....And the night of the party, thats why I couldn't find neither of you two...cause yall were having sex."


"Nicki I'm sorry I....." Lauren was cut off.


"I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU GET RID OF MY CHILD. HOW COULD YOU NOT THINK ABOUT HOW I WOULD FEEL. IM HURT, I FEEL LIKE I HAVE NO HEART. I TOLD YOU WE COULD HAVE WORKED TOGETHER AND MADE IT POSSIBLE TO RAISE THAT BABY BUT YOU TOOK IT UPON YOURSELF!!! YOURSELF!! TO GO AND TAKE AWAY SOMETHING THAT WAS SO PRECIOUS.",Safaree could no longer hold his tears. "THAT DAY YOU CALLED ME AND TOLD ME YOU WERE PREGNANT I WAS SCARED, BUT THEN I REALIZED THAT I WOULD MAKE A GREAT FATHER. AND THAT PRECIOUS BABY WAS GOING TO HAVE A GREAT LIFE BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO MAKE SURE OF IT. BUT GUESS WHAT. NOT ANYMORE, CAUSE YOU TOOK THAT FROM ME. YOU TOOK AWAY THAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ME TO GIVE MY CHILD A GREAT LIFE. BUT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?? NO!!! YOU ONLY THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SELF!!!! AND I TOLD YOU NO TO THE ABORTION WHEN YOU BROUGHT IT UP. I EVEN SAID YOU COULD JUST HAVE THE BABY AND I TAKE CARE OF IT. YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO HAVE NO PART IN RAISING IT IF IT WAS GOING TO BE THAT HARD. YOUR FUCKING SELFISH."


Nicki was now crying. She could not believe what was going on and listening to everything he was saying was making her feel useless. She didn't know what to do. She felt hurt because they kept this from her, she felt sorry for what SB was going through and she felt like nothing because SB made  it seem like she would never be able to give him the opportunity to be a father because of what Lauren did to him.


"Safaree I wasn't ready! You have to respect that",Lauren said.


"FUCK YOU. HOW ABOUT YOU RESPECT THAT." And with that he walked away. 


Nicki stood standing there staring at Lauren. She didn't know who was standing in front of her but she knew it wasn't the Lauren she was bestfreinds with. 


"How could you do that to him"?,Nicki asked.


"I didn't mean to hurt him"


"But you did mean to hurt him, he said he told you not to do it and you did it anyway."
Lauren was silent.


"And not only did you lie to him you also blatenly lied to Candi. Whats wrong with you. Whats going on? Do you have any idea what you have just done. Not only to yourself but to the people around you that love you?",Nicki asked.


"Yes! I know! But I didnt know what else to do Nicki",Lauren said through her sobs.


Nicki walked back towards the bedroom on her way to leave. She had to figure out what was going to happen now between her and Safaree. She honestly had no idea where this was going. And she obviously did not need another heart break. But this was probably something she would have to accept.




"You could have asked for help Lauren. But you shut everyone out. Including me."


 She walked out of the room and downstairs out the door, leaving Lauren on her patio crying and hoping she could fix what she messed up. But there was no way she could fix this one anytime soon.




*COMMENT.......YEAH ....UH.............COMMENT*

13 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOSSSSHHHH!!!! Things just got heated!!! DRAMA 101! SB wanted that baby yo...I hopE this doesn't ruin him and Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN I FUCKING KNEW IT. AWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT EVERYBODY CRYING TOO. I WONDER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CANDI STRAIGHT TACKLED NIC ASS FORREAL. UH OH DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatttt???? Safaree and Lauren poor safaree I know he's mad and I hope this dosent mess up nicki and sb relationship

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO STATE FOR THE RECORD I KNEW IT WAS SB'A THE WHOLE TIME! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! LIKE WHOAAAAAAAAA HE WENT OOF! Like he had every right to though. She lied to them all about it. My poor HB! She is caught in all this mess Lauren done created. Geesh! GREAT chapter! Post VILL VILL soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 word: WOW!!! This shit cray, I wonder what Nic is goin to do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmfao at Candi..
    but WOAAAAH. I had a feeling it was Safaree. SHEEEEIT though.. I hope Nicki and SB will be okay after this ;/

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOAAAAAAAAS wasn't expecting that
    I'm anxious to see what's gonna happened betweent Nic & Safaree 8/
    Post ASAP I'm on theeeee edgeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candi & Nicki are so cute (bet they act like that in real life) lol. WTTTTFFFFF i did not see that shit coming, like Lauren messed up big time. Im fuckn speechless
    Ima have to reread this & do a better comment cuz i am deadass SPEECHLESS!

    ~@NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew it. SMFH Lauren's dirty. 1st of all, she should have told Nic that her & SB had sex. Lauren should've never had an abortion, especially after she talked to SB about it. Just lies on top of lies. I really don't know how Nic & SB will work it out, but let's hope they do. SMH

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgosh nooooo fix it fix it fix it. Imma go for a walk and think about this. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  11. *blank stare* I'm speechless! Omg how could she do that to SB?! Smh I don't even know what to say! That's some deep shit! But great chapter!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  12. *slowly backs into a wall and slides down* WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW I am SPEECHLESS. Like I am a new reader I just got caught up w/ ya story. EVERY chapter is good, no FANTASTIC! But this one....BOIIIIII damn. I lowkey thought it was Safaree but I was thinking I was INSANE. Guess not. *sigh*
    Candi and Nic are adorable.gov!!!!!!!!11 I love their relationship.
    The way Nic found out made me sad. this entire situation is unfortunate. like, damn Im in a state of shock. REALLY. All I can really think about is Nic b/c Safaree and Lauren lied to her when they vowed not to keep secrets. This really hurt my heart. deadass. your writing skills are awesome. Post soon.
    -@MinajFanDetroit

    ReplyDelete