Monday, August 6, 2012

Whats Happened.......


Nicki sat there waiting for the doctors to come out and give her information on how Lauren was doing. She had been sitting there for almost two hours with no update on Lauren's condition, and was becoming more and more worried by the minute. Nicki's phone rung and she quickly answered.

"Hello?" Nicki said with her voice cracking because she had been crying.

"Hey, im sorry I missed ya call I was....you know" Candi said giggling, having no idea what was going on.

"No I don't know, but what I do know is that Lauren's in the hospital" Nicki said frustrated.

"WHAT????? What the hell for"

"She tried to kill herself Candi" Nicki said as she felt the tears forming in her eyes all over again.

"Oh my god, where are you, are you at the hospital"???

"Yes"

"Im on my way ok, ill be there in 5 minutes" Candi said as she hurriedly put her shoes and clothes on.

"Alright" Nicki hung up the phone and placed her head in her hands and tried to control her breathing. She was becoming overwhelmed by everything that was going on, and was beginning to stress herself out. She wished Safaree was with her but she had no idea what was going through his head right now. She looked at her phone and stared at her screen that was of him and her with cake smeared on their faces. She gave a weak smile as she remembered that day SB wanted to make a cake, and the whole process turned in to a war. She dialed his number and slowly placed the phone to her ear. She sighed as it went straight to voicemail, but decided to leave a message:

"Faree it's me. I need you. I need you to talk to me and I need to make sure your alright. Im scared and worried about everything that's going on. Especially us." Nicki's word got caught in her throat as she tried to refrain from breaking down and crying. "Just please call me back and let me know that your alright. I love you baby and im sorry" and with that she hung up and let the tears slowly fall down her face.

 Candi walked into the hospital and immediately saw Nicki holding her face, with her elbows propped up on her knees. She ran over to Nicki and sat down.

"Nicki?" Candi said. Nicki looked up at Candi with tears in her eyes.

"Nicki what happened? Talk to me?" Candi said.

"I don't know what the hell happened! I was on the phone with her one minute the next minute I'm at her house watching them put her on a stretcher. Everything is falling apart"

"Nicki calm down, why is Lauren in the hospital what happened."

Nicki explained to Candi how Lauren called to talk to SB, but then began talking about pills. She also told her about SB being the father of the baby Lauren aborted, and SB finding out. As Nicki continued, Candi began to cry.

"Oh my god, I should have just answered my phone when you called me" Candi said.

"All that matters right now is that Lauren is alright, but where are the fucking doctors in this hospital no one has come to talk to me yet!" Nicki said, getting upset. Nicki walked to the reception desk to ask what was going on.

"Hi, uhm can you tell me the status of a patient by the name of Lauren Lovelace" Just as the receptionist was about to speak, the double doors to the emergency room opened and a tall white male walked out.

"Is there a man by the name of Safaree in here" The doctor asked.

Nicki and Candi looked  at each other with a puzzled look on their faces.

"Safaree isn't here sir, are you Lauren's doctor??" Nicki asked.

"Yes, and she's very upset and is screaming for her boyfriend Safaree" Nicki;s eyes widened.

"WAIT! Whoa, Boyfriend??? No you must be mistaken. Safaree isn't laurens boyfriend." She said.

"Nic calm down" Candi said, she could see Nicki getting upset and she didn't want things to go any more wrong than they already were.

 "Why is she asking for him??" Nicki asked confused.

"Ma'am im not sure why she's asking for him, but after we were done treating her, she woke up screaming and yelling for someone to get her boyfriend Safaree, I thought she was talking about a jungle or something, but apparently it's a name."
Nicki placed her hand on her forehead, and took a deep breath. She didn't know what the hell was going on, but she wanted to find out. QUICK.

"uhh are we allowed to see her" Candi asked.

"Actually, you are but she requested that no one be allowed back there except her boyfriend"

"THATS NOT HER BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nicki yelled.

"Im sorry ma'am but can you lower your voice???" The doctor asked.

"Nicki calm down please" Candi said to her.

"Im leaving, if she doesn't want anybody back there to check on her and makes sure she's alright, then its fine by me. I don't have to fucking be here any longer." Nicki grabbed her pocketbook off of the chair and stormed out of the hospital doors.

"Thank you sir" Candi said, and she turned to follow Nicki out the hospital.

Candi walked outside to see Nicki standing off to the side with her arms folded. She walked over to her and noticed that she was crying.

"Nicki talk to me, whats wrong"?

"I dont know anymore Candi" Nicki broke down in tears.

"Don't cry Nic, Please"Candi said as she pulled her in for a hug. "Where's your car so I can walk you to it"

"Its at Laurens house, I rode with the ambulance here to the hospital"

"Oh Okay well then come on and let me take you to Laurens house" Candi said.

They got in the car and Candi pulled off headed  to Laurens house. Neither Candi or Nicki said anything to each other the whole ride there. Candi pulled up to the house and noticed Nicki staring off into space.

"Nic? We're here sis" Candi said.

"I know" She sighed. "I was just thinking. But thanks for the ride over here, i'll call you when I get home" Nicki said as she unbuckled her seat belt and opened the door.

Candi grabbed her arm and spoke, "are you sure you’re alright Nicki? I don't wanna leave you if you’re not ok."

"Im good. I promise." Nicki leaned over and gave Candi a hug. "I'll call when I get to my house. I love you" Nicki said as she closed the door.

Candi watched as Nic walked over to her car and got in. Candi knew that she wasn't alright, but she knew that if Nicki needed anything she wouldn't hesitate to call her. Nicki pulled off and Candi went home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicki slowly pulled into her driveway as she noticed SB's car wasn't in its spot. She sighed as she turned the car off and got out. She walked in the house and headed straight for her room. As she took her clothes off getting ready to lie down, she heard her phone go off, notifying her that she had received a text message. She rushed to her phone and seen she had a text from SB.

Text:
Faree: Im OK. Talk to you later 

Nicki stared at the screen and became worried. She didnt like that he was acting this way towards her and wasn't sure what was going to happen.

Nicki: Please come home. I need you.

As she waited for him to reply she realized that he wasnt going to. She sat the phone on her night stand and crawled under the covers and silently cried. She felt so alone and scared being in the house by herself, but she knew thinking about the situation wasnt going to make her feel any better. She laid there for a while until sleep finally took over.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safaree looked down at his phone and stared at the message that said "Please come home. I need you." He felt kind of bad that he just left Nic by herself knowing how she is. She hated being alone. Especially after the incident that happened with Drake, she never let Safaree out of her sight. At the same time he felt like everyone was against him and hiding shit from him. When he heard her on the phone at the house telling somebody she "Needed Them" he wanted to know who the hell she was talking to ;When he walked into the hospital and saw Nicki hugged up with Drake,  he wanted to kill him immediately. He didn’t mean to yell at her like he did but he was mad. Everything was getting to him and he didn’t know how do deal with it. Safaree needed somebody to vent to. He didn’t talk to anybody about his feeling’s besides Nicki, and honestly he didn’t feel like talking to her.

“What the hell am I doing??” He asked himself as he held the phone in his hand.

SB knew that he shouldn’t be sitting on the side of an unknown road getting upset about shit that didn’t matter, when he should be at home with the love of his life trying to fix things. Even though it wasn’t anything really wrong with their relationship, he needed to talk to Nicki and Nicki ONLY. He needed to get some things of his chest and tell her how he was feeling. With Nicki being an emotional person, he knew once he started talking it wasn’t going to be all laughs and giggles. But no matter what, she was the only person who understood him besides his mother. Which is why is he had to go home and talk to her.



It was 3’ o clock in the morning by the time Safaree got home, and he was beyond tired. He walked in the house and went straight to Nicki’s room. When he walked in he noticed she was hanging off of the bed. He knew Nicki was a wild sleeper but this position was new to him. He chuckled to himself as he walked over to the other side of the bed to remove his clothes. As he slowly and quietly climbed into the bed, he gently leaned over and pulled on Nicki’s tiny body until it was fully on the bed. Surprisingly, she didn’t wake up. SB wrapped his arms around her and scooted up behind her closing any space that was in between them. He closed his eyes and fell fast asleep.

Nicki shifted as she felt a strong grasp around her stomach. She started to breathe heavy, afraid to turn around and see who it was. As she heard his familiar, annoying deep breath that SB always takes every 5 minutes, she smiled and placed her hand on top of his that was resting on her stomach. She slowly turned to face him and stared at him. She was glad that he was home and honestly thought that he wasn’t coming home any time soon, since he didn’t respond to her text message.

“Baby” Nicki whispered, as she caressed the side of SB’s face, hoping that he would open his eyes. Unfortunately he didn’t budge.

“Baby wake up” She said as she kissed his lips, “please” but she got no response. 

“Faree????”

“Hmmm” SB murmured.

“Baby when did you get home??” 

“Uhmmmm I think I left it in the car” SB said still sleep. Nicki laughed and shook him lightly.

“Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabeeeeeee wake up”   SB slowly opened his eyes and as Nicki saw this she kissed him softly on the lips.

“Why are you up Nic?”

“Because I felt this tight ass grasp around my waist and you scared me”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you “Safaree said as he kissed her on the top of her head. 

“It’s alright baby, I’m just happy you’re here with me” Nicki sat up and positioned herself on top of SB so that she was looking down at him.

“I’m sorry I upset you Faree, I really didn’t mean to make you mad or to make you think I was sneaking behind your back and messi-“

“It’s alright babe” SB said cutting her off.

“No its not alright, I shouldn’t have called Drake. I was just scared and I didn’t wanna ask you to come with me, considering you were upset about everything that had happened earlier, I didn’t wanna bother you with anymore drama.  And since he was closer to Laurens house I knew he would get there quicker than I would” SB was looking her right in her eyes listening to everything she was saying. He could tell that she meant every word. “And when you saw me hugging him I had just broke down, I was scared that I was gonna lose my best friend and I started crying and just couldn’t control myself”

“Baby its ok. I didn’t have time to think the whole situation through and I just snapped when I seen him touching you. I really hate him Nicki and I mean that. Everytime I think about him putting his hands on you, I feel like punching a fucking wall. I don’t want him near you Onika, im serious. I don’t trust him. Never did and I never will.”

“Im sorry” Nick said just above a whisper, as she lowered her head Safaree wiped away a tear that was trailing down her face.

“Stop crying baby” He put his hand underneath her chin and brought her face to his as he placed the softest kiss on her lips. “I love you Onika, and it’ll be a cold day in hell before I let anyone hurt you. You understand?”
She shook her head yes and kissed his lips. “I love you too Safaree, and I don’t know what I’d do without you. I mean that.”

“I know you do, but let’s go back to sleep, we’ll talk some more tomorrow if you want. Right now I just wanna hold you” Nicki moved onto her side as she snuggled her face into Safaree’s neck.

“I love you” Nicki said against his skin.

“I love you more baby” SB replied.

Nicki honestly didn’t wanna talk tomorrow so she kinda hoped that SB didn’t wanna talk either. She just wanted to forget about all the drama that was surrounding them making it hard to relax and enjoy each other’s company. But just when she thought the worst was over, it was only the beginning. 

9 comments:

  1. Well damn FINALLY!!!!!!!!! It's been freaking YEARSSSSSSSSSSS since you last posted lol but I'm glad you did post. Whoa great chapter I did not think he was gon come back home! Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd is Lauren delirious or something cuz Nic ass dnt play that hospital or not lmaoooooooooo. Candi slow ass is always out of the loop smh! OMG it's gonna get worse than this lawwwwwwwwwwwd

    ReplyDelete
  2. A miracle happened when you decided to post again! TF is wrong with Lauren tho talking bout Safaree is her man and why'd you let the doctor diss his name like that??! I was in TEARS!!! Is the drama only just beginning?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU POSTED? IS THIS REALLLLLLLLLLLL?! AM I DREAMING?! Lmfao. great chapter! okay so why is Lauren calling SB her boyfriend? uhuh. wut. Nic ain't having none of that. YAAAAAY he came back home! wasn't expecting that. wait... only the beginning? chhhh. post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frances go to hell. FOH how u gonna leave me hanging lik that ughhhhgtsffgc AHHHHHHH (that was a scream) but this was an amaze chapter!!! The ending>>>>> they cute! Post soon soon as in maybe weeks or days not months lov ya bew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and wtf Lauren get ya mind right cuz Safaree is nawt ya man bye! And I'm crying at the doctor thinkin Lauren was talkin bout a jungle sad AF!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok those pills got Lauren thinkin all
    Types of shit. I'm glad sb came back to his woman and drake needs to stay away. And what u mean this is only the beginning aww man just when I thought everything was ok

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bout damn time u posted!
    I don't know wut the fuck type of pills Lauren was taking but she done lost her fuckn mind calling SB her man.. Nah playboi Yung Nic ain't having DAT! *ratchet voice* LMAO! I'm so glad SB came home, he def on is grown man shit lol.
    Now wth u talkin bout this just the beginning? Ima need u to post ASAP shawty! Lol
    @NickiMmemphis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn its bin a while .. but MFG wh, what yo tawkim bout "just the beginning"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!!! I thought u had forgotten about us and just gave up on this story. Glad you didn't because I really like this story. Very entertaining..... But um I'm worried about Lauren.. I really am. She really loosing it calling Safaree her boyfriend.. She better get it together before she loose two close friends.

    ReplyDelete